On Friday, March 20, 2020, Governor Pritzker issued a Stay at Home Order, requiring all Illinois residents to stay at home, except for essential activities, beginning on Saturday, March 21 at 5:00 p.m. until the end of Tuesday, April 7, 2020. In addition to the items outlined in this order, we are urging residents to:
- If you must go out practice social distancing-Maintain a 6’ distance between you and others
- Wash your hands frequently with warm soap and water for >20 seconds
- Stay home if you are sick or have been near someone who is sick
- If you are sick, contact your primary care physician or call one of the hospital hotlines:
- Margaret’s Health’s Information Hotlineis now available for calls related to COVID-19 like illness (fever equal to or higher than 100.4 degrees F or cough or shortness of breath or sore throat). The number is 815-663-2167. This will be available 7 days a week from 8 AM – 5 PM.
- IVCH has established a telephone hotline to answer questions and provide guidance about COVID-19. You can talk to a nurse by calling 815-780-3425 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. daily.
- OSF COVID Companion is a free text messaging tool that the public can use to receive guidance about COVID-19. To sign up, text OSF to 67634 and follow the prompts. You may also call our COVID-19 Nurse Hotline, available 24/7, at (833) OSF-KNOW (833-673-5669)
Fact Based Public Health Resources
- CDC The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/
- State of Illinois COVID-19 website
- Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) at http://www.dph.illinois.gov/
If you have questions, call ILDPH at 1-800-889-3931 or email DPH.SICK@ILLINOIS.GOV
|The Village would like to thank you for staying informed and keeping safe.|